London Cure Oak Smoked Trout Whole Fillet V-Cut [Vertically] Hand-sliced
Vertically sliced is the stunning because it enhances the natural taste and texture of the fish.
With a fine blade we vertically slice your whole side to ensure you get the best flavours in each bite, from the oak smoke surface layer, all the way down to the freshest clean trout flavour near the skin.
One fillet of Secret Smokehouse’s traditionally oak smoked salmon is enough for 10-12 people as a starter. D-cut sliced will offer easier preparation for the buyer—a superb option if you’re using it for multiple breakfasts or snacks throughout the week.
- FREE ParcelForce24 next day [takes between 24-48hrs to reach you] delivery on orders over £50.
- Orders under, it's an additional £5.99.
- Orders placed Mon-Thurs before 10am will be sent that day. Orders place outwith including the weekend will be sent on the Monday.
- For more detailed Delivery Terms & Info please [click here].
Weight: 1kg approx
- RSPCA High Welfare Certified Scottish Farmed TROUT [FISH] (Oncorhynchus Mykiss) 97%
- Sea salt 3%
- [ALLERGENS are identified in CAPS BOLD type. Although every care has been taken to remove all bones some may remain.]
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0° to 4°C. Consume within 3 days of opening the pack. Do not exceed the use by date.
Catch Area: Harvested from the cold, tidal waters off Scotland
Category of fishing gear: n/a