Hot-Smoked Mackerel Fillets
Our hot-smoked mackerel fillets [aka kiln roasted mackerel] are super succulent and packed with flavour. A delicious treat when served with a leafy salad and creamed potatoes. Great in a pasta, baked potato filling, risotto or kedgeree AND kids love 'em.
We don't muck about here, we buy the Mackerel fresh and fillet them here on site. We then cure and smoke. Just three ingredients do the talking - fish, salt and oak smoke.
- FREE ParcelForce24 next day [takes between 24-48hrs to reach you] delivery on orders over £50.
- Orders under, it's an additional £5.99.
- Orders placed Mon-Thurs before 10am will be sent that day. Orders place outwith including the weekend will be sent on the Monday.
- For more detailed Delivery Terms & Info please [click here].
Weight: 180-220g approx.
- Fresh line caught Mackerel (FISH)
- Oak Smoke
- ALLERGENS are identified in CAPS BOLD type.
- Although every care has been taken to remove all bones some may remain
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0° to 5°C. Consume within 3 days of opening the pack. Do not exceed the use by date.
Catch Area: Caught from the cold, tidal waters off UK