London Cure Oak Smoked Trout 200g V-Cut [Vertically] Hand-sliced
Vertically sliced is stunning because it enhances the natural taste and texture of the fish.
With a fine blade we vertically slice your whole side to ensure you get the best flavours in each bite, from the oak smoke surface layer, all the way down to the freshest, clean trout flavour near the skin.
20 DAY SHELF LIFE & SUITABLE FOR FREEZING
- Postage: ParcelForce10 next day [takes between 24-48hrs to reach you] £8.99 per order - please be patient as delivery appears to be slower with stretched ParcelForce resources.
- Home Deliveries for Zones 1-3: Next day or whenever we can. Again, please be mega patient with us.
- Orders placed Mon-Wed before 10am will be sent that day. Orders place outwith including the weekend will be sent on the Monday.
- For more detailed Delivery Terms & Info please [click here].
Weight: 200g approx
- RSPCA High Welfare Certified Scottish Farmed TROUT [FISH] (Oncorhynchus Mykiss) 97%
- Sea salt 3%
- [ALLERGENS are identified in CAPS BOLD type. Although every care has been taken to remove all bones some may remain.]
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0° to 4°C. Consume within 3 days of opening the pack. Do not exceed the use by date.
Catch Area: Harvested from the cold, tidal waters off Scotland
Category of fishing gear: n/a