PGI Status London Cure Smoked Salmon Whole Fillet [not sliced]
One fillet of Secret Smokehouse’s PGI status 'London Cure Smoked Salmon' is enough for 10-12 people as a starter. The whole fillet is ideal if presented as the centrepiece of a seafood feast or a starter for visitors to serve themselves.
We only source salmon from the most-renowned Scottish sustainable farms.
We never use frozen salmon, colouring agents, nitrates or any form of artificial preservatives. Our fish are also not fed GM food.
Last but no means least, our production is entirely by hand, based on a traditional artisan approach so much so we were awarded a Protected Geographical Indicator [PGI] certification. That's major!
20 DAY SHELF LIFE & SUITABLE FOR FREEZING
- Postage: ParcelForce10 next day [takes between 24-48hrs to reach you] £8.99 per order - please be patient as delivery appears to be slower with stretched ParcelForce resources.
- Home Deliveries: Next Day or whenever we can Zone 1-2, again please be mega patient with us.
- Orders placed Mon-Wed before 10am will be sent that day. Orders place outwith including the weekend will be sent on the Monday.
- For more detailed Delivery Terms & Info please [click here].
Weight: 1.2kg approx
- RSPCA High Welfare Certified Scottish Farmed SALMON [FISH] (Salmo salar) 97%
- Salt 3%
- [ALLERGENS are identified in CAPS BOLD type. Although every care has been taken to remove all bones some may remain.]
Catch Area: Harvested from the cool, tidal waters off Scotland
Category of fishing gear: n/a