London Cure Oak Smoked Trout Whole Fillet D-Cut Hand-sliced
One fillet of Secret Smokehouse’s traditionally oak smoked salmon is enough for 10-12 people as a starter. D-cut sliced will offer easier preparation for the buyer—a superb option if you’re using it for multiple breakfasts or snacks throughout the week.
20 DAY SHELF LIFE & SUITABLE FOR FREEZING
- Postage: ParcelForce24 next day [takes between 24-48hrs to reach you] £5.99 per order - please be patient as delivery appears to be slower with stretched ParcelForce resources.
- Home Deliveries: we will do Same Day or whenever we can to E1, E2, E3, E8, E9, N1 or N16 again please be patient with us
- Orders placed Mon-Thurs before 10am will be sent that day. Orders place outwith including the weekend will be sent on the Monday.
- For more detailed Delivery Terms & Info please [click here].
Weight: 1kg approx
- RSPCA High Welfare Certified Scottish Farmed TROUT [FISH] (Oncorhynchus Mykiss) 97%
- Sea salt 3%
- [ALLERGENS are identified in CAPS BOLD type. Although every care has been taken to remove all bones some may remain.]
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0° to 4°C. Consume within 3 days of opening the pack. Do not exceed the use by date.
Catch Area: Harvested from the cold, tidal waters off Scotland
Category of fishing gear: n/a