PGI Status London Cure Smoked Salmon Whole Fillet D-Cut Sliced
One fillet of Secret Smokehouse’s PGI status 'London Cure Smoked Salmon' is enough for 10-12 people as a starter. D-cut sliced offers easier preparation for the buyer—a superb option if you’re using it for multiple breakfasts or snacks throughout the week.
We only source salmon from the most-renowned sustainable Scottish farms.
We never use frozen salmon, colouring agents, nitrates or any form of artificial preservatives. Our fish are not fed GM food.
Last but by no means least, our production is entirely by hand, based on a traditional, artisan approach so much so we have been awarded a Protected Geographical Indicator [PGI] certification. That's major!
20 DAY SHELF LIFE & SUITABLE FOR FREEZING
- Postage: ParcelForce10 next day [takes between 24-48hrs to reach you] £8.99 per order - please be patient as delivery appears to be slower with stretched ParcelForce resources.
- Home Deliveries for Zones 1-3: Next day or whenever we can. Again, please be mega patient with us.
- Orders placed Mon-Wed before 10am will be sent that day. Orders place outwith including the weekend will be sent on the Monday.
- For more detailed Delivery Terms & Info please [click here].
Weight: 1.2kg approx
- RSPCA High Welfare Certified Scottish Farmed SALMON [FISH] (Salmo salar) 97%
- Salt 3%
- [ALLERGENS are identified in CAPS BOLD type. Although every care has been taken to remove all bones some may remain.]
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0° to 5°C. Consume within 3 days of opening the pack. Do not exceed the use by date.
Catch Area: Harvested from the cold, tidal waters off Scotland
Category of fishing gear: n/a