Salmon with Salsa Verde
We have collaborated with one of the oldest restaurants in London, Wiltons of Jermyn Street in St James', to create an iconic Salsa Verde. This is old school fine dining with deep flavours.
2 x 150g RSPCA High Welfare Certified Scottish Farmed salmon portions
To cook your salmon portions:
Oven-cook: Place the fillets on a baking tray in the centre of a preheated oven.
Fan oven: 170°C/ Conventional oven: 190°C/ Gas mark 5 for 20-25 mins.
Grill: Grill under a medium heat for 10-12 mins.
Pan-fry: Fry in a little oil over a medium heat for 10-15 mins.
To prepare your Salsa Verde:
Simply spoon onto your perfectly cooked salmon portions - no heating required.
- Postage: ParcelForce10 next day [takes between 24-48hrs to reach you] £8.99 per order - please be patient as delivery appears to be slower with stretched ParcelForce resources.
- Home Deliveries for Zones 1-3: Next day or whenever we can. Again, please be mega patient with us.
- Orders placed Mon-Wed before 10am will be sent that day. Orders place outwith including the weekend will be sent on the Monday.
- For more detailed Delivery Terms & Info please [click here].
- RSPCA High Welfare Certified Scottish Farmed SALMON [FISH] (Salmo salar) 97%
- Salt 3%
- Olive Oil
- Anchovy [FISH]
- [ALLERGENS are identified in CAPS BOLD type. Although every care has been taken to remove all bones some may remain.]
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0° to 5°C. Consume within 3 days of opening the pack. Do not exceed the use by date.
Catch Area: Harvested from the cold, tidal waters off Scotland