Oak Smoked Pure Salmon Whole Fillet V-Cut [Vetically]
Our exceptional Oak Smoked Pure Salmon is vertically sliced to enhance the pure, superior taste and beautiful texture of this pristine high-quality fish.
With a fine blade we vertically slice your whole side to ensure you get the best flavours in each bite, from the oak smoke surface layer all the way down to the freshest clean silky salmon flavour near the skin. The result is a delicately smoked salmon with a hint of sweetness that is best enjoyed on its own, or with traditional accompaniments used sparingly.
Why Pure Salmon? Raised in a most pristine, healthy and sustainable environment, this fully traceable Atlantic salmon is 100% free of antibiotics, free of hormones, free of pesticides and free of micro-plastics.
To emphasise the amazing flavour and beautiful texture, Pure Salmon has been traditionally cured entirely by hand, based on an artisan approach without the use of colouring agents, nitrates or any form of artificial preservatives.
- FREE ParcelForce24 next day [takes between 24-48hrs to reach you] delivery on orders over £100.
- Orders under £100, it's an additional £5.99
- Orders placed Mon-Thurs before 10am will be sent that day. Orders place outwith including the weekend will be sent on the Monday.
- For more detailed Delivery Terms & Info please [click here].
Weight: 1.1kg approx
- Pure SALMON [FISH] (Salmo salar) 97%
- Salt 3%
- [ALLERGENS are identified in CAPS BOLD type. Although every care has been taken to remove all bones some may remain.]
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0° to 5°C. Consume within 3 days of opening the pack. Do not exceed the use by date.
Catch Area: Reared and harvested on land!
Category of fishing gear: n/a