Oak Smoked Pure Salmon Whole Fillet D-Cut Sliced
D-cut slicing the whole fillet of our exquisite Oak Smoked Pure Salmon will offer easier preparation —a superb option if you want to enjoy its amazing pure, mouth-watering taste for multiple breakfasts or snacks throughout the week. Oak Smoked Pure Salmon is best enjoyed on its own, or with traditional accompaniments used sparingly – an equal mix of creamy horseradish and crème frâiche is excellent.
Why Pure Salmon? Raised in a most pristine, healthy and sustainable environment, this fully traceable Atlantic salmon is 100% free of antibiotics, free of hormones, free of pesticides and free of micro-plastics. To emphasise the amazing flavour and beautiful texture, Pure Salmon has been traditionally cured, without the use of colouring agents, nitrates or any form of artificial preservatives.
To emphasise the amazing flavour and beautiful texture, Pure Salmon has been traditionally cured entirely by hand, based on an artisan approach without the use of colouring agents, nitrates or any form of artificial preservatives.
- FREE ParcelForce24 next day [takes between 24-48hrs to reach you] delivery on orders over £100.
- Orders under £100, it's an additional £5.99
- Orders placed Mon-Thurs before 10am will be sent that day. Orders place outwith including the weekend will be sent on the Monday.
- For more detailed Delivery Terms & Info please [click here].
Weight: 1.1kg approx
- Pure SALMON [FISH] (Salmo salar) 97%
- Salt 3%
- [ALLERGENS are identified in CAPS BOLD type. Although every care has been taken to remove all bones some may remain.]
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0° to 5°C. Consume within 3 days of opening the pack. Do not exceed the use by date.
Catch Area: Reared and harvested on land!
Category of fishing gear: n/a