London Cure Oak Smoked Salmon 200g V-Cut [Vertically] Hand-sliced
Vertically sliced is the stunning because it enhances the natural taste and texture of the fish.
With a fine blade we vertically slice your 200g to ensure you get the best flavours in each bite, from the oak smoke surface layer, all the way down to the freshest clean silky salmon flavour near the skin.
We only source salmon from the most-renowned Scottish sustainable farms.
We never use frozen salmon, colouring agents, nitrates or any form of artificial preservatives. Our fish are also not fed GM food.
Last but no means least, our production is entirely by hand, based on a traditional artisan approach so much so we were awarded a Protected Geographical Indicator [PGI] certification. That's major!
- FREE ParcelForce24 next day [takes between 24-48hrs to reach you] delivery on orders over £50.
- Orders under, it's an additional £5.99.
- Orders placed Mon-Thurs before 10am will be sent that day. Orders place outwith including the weekend will be sent on the Monday.
- For more detailed Delivery Terms & Info please [click here].
Weight: 200g approx
- RSPCA High Welfare Certified Scottish Farmed SALMON [FISH] (Salmo salar) 97%
- Salt 3%
- [ALLERGENS are identified in CAPS BOLD type. Although every care has been taken to remove all bones some may remain.]
Storage: Keep refrigerated between 0° to 5°C. Consume within 3 days of opening the pack. Do not exceed the use by date.
Catch Area: Harvested from the cold, tidal waters off Scotland
Category of fishing gear: n/a